Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Whether planning a summer trip with friends or family, we all want our trip to go off without a hitch.
Keep reading for unique summer travel tips that can be useful for all types of travelers.
- Think In Body Sections When Packing: Remembering to pack every last thing for each family member can be exhausting. Here’s a packing tip: Visualize your head and go down each portion of your body, and write down what you may need for each section while traveling. Do the same for your children. You can always cross items off the list later.
- Save Money: Save money by packing a cooler with food and drinks. Avoid ATM fees by taking out cash with a debit card purchase at a grocery store or gas station.
- Pack One Change of Clothes in Carry On: Pack one extra change of clothes for each person in their carry-on bag. Twenty-nine million pieces of luggage are lost or delayed/misplaced every year. If your bag is one of them, having a set of clothes to change into while you are waiting for your luggage to be found is a lifesaver. If you fly on a private charter, this problem doesn’t exist.
- Pack Old Underthings?Packing light might be one way to bring home extra souvenirs, but so is packing your oldest undergarments. As you and your family wear old undergarments throughout the trip, throw them out the next day. This lightens your suitcase and/or makes room for cool souvenirs along the way.
- How to Keep Kids Occupied: If your destination is hours away, pre-make binders for each child that include a coloring book, blank paper, crossword puzzles and activity sheets. Also, include a zipper bag of crayons and writing utensils. Free printable coloring pages, stories and activities can be found here and here. Also, an I-pad and games always does the trick!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.