One of the glitziest places on the planet, the City of Angels combines the people-watching of Rodeo Drive, the nonstop nightlife of the Sunset Strip, and the star quality of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. World-class art museums like the Getty and such jaw-dropping architectural gems as the Walt Disney Concert Hall turn heads. In this top dining destination, the taco stands and celebrity-filled eateries win equal acclaim. The weather in Los Angeles is ideal year-round, so bust out your sunglasses and cruise with the top down to the beach or even to Disneyland.
H5 Charter can fly you and your friends or family to the most exciting city in America! Call today for our summer specials and get out of the heat.
The things to do in LA are endless. But here are a few good ideas:
TOP REASONS TO GO
- STAR GAZING No telescope required at the Hollywood Bowl or Beverly Hills.
- EATING From food trucks to fine dining to famous markets, you’ll find a new fave.
- SUN AND FUN Beaches and boardwalks beckon in Santa Monica, Venice, and Malibu.
- SHOPPING Melrose and Robertson will have you knee-deep in shopping bags.
- ARCHITECTURE Two Franks—Gehry and Lloyd Wright—top the list of masters.
- GREAT DRIVES You can glide down Laurel Canyon Boulevard or the Pacific Coast Highway.